Uganda, also referred to as the “Pearl of Africa” has much to offer their visitors. We have suggested several itineraries to ensure that you get to know Uganda well, and fall in love with her as we have. But if you want something tailored more specifically to your needs, we can work with you closely to create your perfect Polo safari.
*TOTAL CHARGE 1 PAX: $2791
*TOTAL CHARGE 1 PAX SHARING: $2489
- Airport pickup and return
- 4 days of Polo (stick and ball and/or chukkas) at Kakira Nile Polo Club, near Jinja
- Accommodation (BB) in Jinja whilst playing polo
- Ground Transport to Murchison Falls National Park
- A Game Drive in Murchison Falls National Park
- 2 nights at Paraa Safari Lodge, one night at Chobe Safari Lodge (BB)
- A River Safari to see the incredible Murchison Falls
- Gorilla Permits (to be secured in advance)
- Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Airport pickup and return.
- Return Flights to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park from Entebbe
- 2 nights Accommodation at Silverback Lodge, in Bwindi.
- 4 days of Polo (stick and ball and/or chukkas) at Kakira Nile Polo Club, near Jinja.
- Accommodation at a guest house in Jinja
*TOTAL CHARGE 1 PAX: $3525
*TOTAL CHARGE 1 PAX SHARING: $3245
- Airport pickup and return in new safari vehicles.
- Polo (instruction and/or chukkas) at Kakira Nile Polo Club, near Jinja.
- Go for a game drive in search of Waterbucks, Elephants, Leopards, Buffaloes, Hyenas and a variety of Antelope species
- Go on a horseback safari on the banks of the River Nile
- Visit and observe rhinos at the Rhino Sanctuary
- Raft the thundering rapids of the Nile.
- Paraglide on the edge of Mount Elgon
- Trek for gorillas in the impenetrable rainforest
- View Uganda by air on a chartered flight
For further information or inquiry, contact us